At Burns Law Office in downtown St. Cloud, I handle general practice matters with an emphasis on the following areas of law:
- Personal injury
- Auto accidents, slip-and-falls, dog bites, wrongful death
- Criminal defense
- Traffic violations, DUIs, property crimes, drug offenses, violent crimes
- Estate planning
- Drafting secure estate plans, basic wills, basic trusts
- Probate and estate administration
- Personal representative counsel, will contests, estate disputes
- Business law and business transactional work
- Contracts, business formation, LLCs, corporate transactions
- Business dispute resolution
- Shareholder/business partner/vendor disputes, contract disputes
If your legal need isn’t listed here, chances are I can still help you. I have decades of legal experience behind me in a wide range of civil law and criminal law matters. I have developed strong professional relationships with my peers in the legal community. If I can’t help you, I’d be happy to point you to an attorney who can.
I am also listed on the State roster for neutral ADR as a Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota Rules of Practice for the District Courts. I provide my clients with a means for alternative dispute resolution (ADR) outside of traditional litigation and courtroom proceedings. If both parties are willing to cooperate, I can serve as a neutral in dispute resolution to help you both arrive at an agreement that works for you.
Learn more about your options by contacting my office and arranging a consultation with an experienced lawyer. I can be reached online or by telephone at 320-252-8767 (toll -fee at 800-242-8767).